Scroll UpScroll Up
Living On Purpose, Writing On Purpose
- It’s cloudy, cold, and rainy here just like in the movies.
- They have much nicer taxi cabs then we do
- Eating out anywhere costs the same as in one meal as it would three meals out in the States
- You can not call a blanket a blanket when asking for an extra. You will be verbally reprimanded and corrected.
- There are snooty people here
- There are sincerely nice people here
- There is a lot of really old stuff.
- I heard the phrase, “hung, drawn, and quartered'” more than I ever have in my life (it’s what they used to do to the really bad criminals)
- They eat a lot of beans here
- There are naked statues everywhere you go. (This made for lots of giggling along the way)