Rob and I celebrate our 15th anniversary this week. Here are 15 things I have learned from being married to him for 15 years.
- I’m selfish.
- I am better with him than without him.
- My selfishness is usually pretty easy to lay aside because he’s such a great guy.
- I could go anywhere with him and be happy. Taj Mahal or Camp Adventure, it’s all the same to me as long as we’re together.
- Humility and normalcy in a sometimes spotlight.
- I really do like Chinese food.
- I really do not like Indian food.
- How to navigate a conversation through an episode of 24. Commercials only. If we’re fast forwarding commercials, how to talk really fast.
- The inflection and expression of his voice on the phone tells me who he’s talking to.
- How to be content in the shadows while he shines.
- Date nights are lots of fun.
- To laugh more than I ever have.
- To love more than I ever have.
- To fold socks without complaining.