In the past 4 days,
- I almost died getting my blood taken
- Isabelle fell through a glass table, we did the whole ER thingglued up her thumb.
- I had to pack for a family of 5 for vacation (you can only appreciate this if you are a mom or dad yourself)
- Packing took 2 1/2 days
- Whitney had her 8th birthday…trying to help her feel “special” through all this
- We had a “mall/sleepover party” with 6 squealing little girls last night
- I am tired
- I am now going on vacation, where I am sure absolutely nothing could go wrong.