My Complaint to the World

I am laying on my couch in the middle of the day. I started a new medication for Rhumetiod Arthritis. It makes my stomach hurt so much I can't eat. My feet and whole body still hurt. Do I quit this awful medicine so at least part of me doesn't hurt? I hate this. Amy Carmichael laid in her bed injured, sick,and weak with no Vicodin for 20 years in India. She never complained, and here I am complaining to the whole world… sigh. I have a long way to go.

4 thoughts on “My Complaint to the World

• May 30, 2008 at 3:57 pm

praying for you and the new med!

• May 30, 2008 at 6:56 pm

Is the stomach pain supposed to go away as your body adjusts to the new meds? I know sometimes side effects are short term. My mother-in-law has RA, and some meds helped and others were too hard to take. I’m praying your doctor finds the right meds for you.
    Kathleen

• June 9, 2008 at 7:00 am

Hey Michelle,
    Thanks for your blog. It’s enjoyable to read and I’m delighted for the opportunity to get to know a little about you. ;-))) I was thinking about researching into whether there is some “natural” thing to take to help with RA, but it sounds from your “twitter” comment that you’ve already got quite a collection. LOL. David and I will pray for your health. We serve an awesome God who is able to do far more than we think or even imagine.
    Big hugs and Many blessings to you and your lovely family.
    Patti

• June 10, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Hey Michelle, I fully believe that God does not cause bad things to happen to us. Remember Job? God allowed the bad things to happen, but He isn’t the cause.
    Just remember the story of Job. Re-read it if you need to. It could very well be that you are doing it right, and that of course bugs the enemy! God just may be saying, “Hey, what do you think of my servant Michelle?” Satan sneers and could be saying, “Well I bet if you took away her clean health she wouldn’t be so faithful!” God may respond, “Really??? Hmmmm, okay, I’ll take that bet”. HAH! Since God sees the future, He knows how you will respond. So stay sharp. Whatever is happening is for a reason.