Here is a quiz I found on Facebook. The idea is to ask your child each question and write down the first thing they say-no cheating.
I interviewed each girl and recorded their individual responses. Try it with your kids! You might be amazed at what they think of you.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Whitney :Do your work
Maddie:Hop in to Bed
2. What makes mom happy?
B:when I don’t spill
M: Breakfast in Bed
3. What makes mom sad?
B:When I say that she’s the worst Mommy ever
W: When we get mad at her
M: When her children don’t obey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
W:that’s a brain teaser
M: When she does somehting really funny
5. What was your mom like as a child?
B:she was a nice kid
W: she had really blonde hair
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
(for real I’m 5ft.4)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around
W:writes on her blog or reads
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
B:that you are loving
11. What is your mom really good at?
W: calming people down
12. What is your mom not very good at?
W:making us laugh
13. What does your mom do for her job?
M:stay at home mom
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
W: that she is an author
M: She is awesome
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
B: Polly Purebred from Underdog
W: Truffles in Chowder
M: Minne Mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together?
W: Watch TV
18. How are you and your mom the same
B: We love eachother
W:We both like to have quiet time
M:We look alike, we have similar likes and dislikes sometimes
19. How are you and your mom different?
B:I’m small, she’s big. We have different bodies.
W: When I grow up I want to be a dancer. I have strawberry blonde hair, she has blonde
M:I don’t like broccoli
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
B: God made her love me
W: Whenever I’m sad, she always comforts me and she is really kind
M: She says I love you
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?