Hello, Hello

Hey friends.  We are down in Mexico this week with the senior leadership team from GCC.  They are meeting for a regular amount of work hours each day, and us spouses are free to wander and roam around this really, really safe corner of Mexico.  There are literally 3-4 people on the beach at a time, and no one even locks their doors here.  It is one of the places on earth I think I imagined once, but never really believed could have existed.

Since I am really enjoying these long walks on the beach and alone time, I would LOVE to take this time to pray for you.  Leave me a comment or zip me an email and let me know how I can pray for you.  Be specific or not, it’s up to you.  Know that I really care about you, and your comments and thoughts to me here on my blog mean the world to me.  I’d really like to give something back this week.

12 thoughts on “Hello, Hello

• January 19, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Michelle please pray my daughter Melissa comes to her senses and returns to her family with my only 2 grandchildren. It will be 3 years since I have seen them and they live near by. I have died a thousands deaths since this happened. She won’t answer my letters, has changed her phone # and won’t answer her door. She is married to a not so nice man. Even if God doesn’t allow me to see my precious grandchildren again I pray my daughter and her husband find the goodness of our Lord. Thank you so much

• January 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Long story short – please pray for Evan to finish his science fair project without any more arguing. And especially pray that I can continue to be calm throughout all of his 12 year old pushing on the limits. His favorite phrase right now is “you can’t make me.”

Thanks for taking us to Mexico with you.

• January 19, 2011 at 1:09 pm

this is awesome…made me cry (and a bit jealous *smile* ) Pray for our family as we trust God to take Joe (my husband) in an entirely new direction for a career, one that will take many years of sacrafice for our family, but one that I am certain that God is leading him. (From mechanical engineer to a doctor at the “young” age of 40). I am looking forward to this crazy ride God has given us! 🙂

Have a wonderful time! Thanks for the prayers!

• January 19, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Hey, Michelle,

So glad you are getting this time to relax, reflect, and renew. I ask for continued prayers that things just get easier up here in the corn fields. Things are hitting on so many angles and it is overwhelming. Thank you, Sistah!

• January 19, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Michelle, thank you for the offer. Could you take a moment to pray for my sister’s spirituality? She is walking a very dangerous line with her faith and needs huge prayers.

• January 19, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Thank you so much, I hope you’re having a great time. Please continue your prayers for us..also..for Danny in the job search.. Thank you, thank you!! 🙂

• January 19, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Thank you for offering this time to pray for our concerns.Please pray that my ex finds a jb soon. Been unemployed for over 2 years and no longer can get unemployment. He is about to lose his home and wants to move back in. I just don’t feel that this is what I should allow. He is not happy with me about this.

• January 19, 2011 at 2:19 pm

Thanks for the offer Michelle. I would pray that you continue to keep your heart for those around you. I hope that the time away renews your spirit. As for prayers, pray that the people of GCC understand and accept the revised vision that SLT will unveil soon.

• January 19, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I’ll take you up on that offer…my 22 year old nephew is in the Army and left for Afghanistan this past weekend. Please pray for his safety and the safety of all our servicemen. I’m so proud of him and yet, so scared for him, too! Thank you!!!

• January 19, 2011 at 4:38 pm

For my brother to find a job so he can move out of my parents house. (They thank you for that one too). For justice to be served in my dads ‘Michael vs workers comp’ lawsuit (Meh :/) and for my parents in general. That they would continue to press into God’s promises and stay united during the challenges they’ve been facing.

• January 19, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Prayers are for my step-sister. She wants to have a third child but she has had two miscarriages in the last couple years. Pray that God’s will is done with the blessings of a baby or the changing of a heart.

• January 19, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Hi Michelle, I’m glad to hear you are enjoying the week. Thank you for the prayer offer. Please pray for my mom Anna in Arizona. She broke out with shingles on Thanksgiving and is still trying to recover from the virus and extreme pain. We are slowly starting to see signs of improvement, but she is still off work and sometimes bedridden for most of the day. She can use prayer for comfort and recovery. Thank you, and enjoy the little piece od paradise you’ve found.