We dropped Maddie and Whit off at Springhill camp in Evart, Michigan yesterday. They are both so excited. They both literally grew up at Camp Adventure, as Rob and I lead camp with the GCC team in various ways over the years. Last year was Maddie’s first year of camp, and this year is Whitney’s first year. I’m super happy for them, and praying for them every time I think about them.
While they are gone, Belle and I have lots and lots of time together alone. I told her to make a list of all the things she’d like to do. Here’s her list:
1. Go to Chmeig Chles (go to Charming Charlies)
2. Go to Diseland (Go to Disneyland)
3. Go to the mol (go to the mall)
4. Go to a wadr prc (go to a water park)
5. Go Boleg (go bowling)
6. Go to the prc (go to the park)
7. Have a prte (have a party)
8. Have fun
9. Play in my fout (play in my fort)
As you can see, it’s going to be a busy week! I’m looking forward to hanging out with Belle. She knows how to have fun.