It’s not too often that I am speechless and literally do not know what to say. This vacation has been amazing beyond words. We have:
- Learned to surf
- Stayed at a hotel way above our economy class – typical style
- Swam in the biggest pool in the U.S.
- Lounged in the sun
- Saw a dead Alligator on the side of the road
- Snorkeled at Discovery Cove
- Got pulled by a dolphin
- Lazed on the Lazy River
- Blubbered through the whole performance of “Believe”, the Shamu show
- Got shook around on countless spinney rides.
- and last night we found out WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!
I have been nickel and diming Disney Reward dollars for 2 years, but only had enough for 3 tickets. We were going to go spend them at Downtown Disney on random stuffed animals and tourist t-shirts. Fun, but not the real deal. Last night, Our very good friends Paul and Susie Wirth met us at Ft. Wilderness Lodge (where they are staying) and told us that they got us 2 free tickets! Needless to say, we are unbelievably excited, and speechless. God is so, so good. He’s good in the good times like these, and He’s good in the bad times. He’s always good.