I live my life day to day and make a couple of mistakes every day. Here are some of the things I learned this week from my mistakes I have turned them into advice tips for YOU, so hopefully you will not make the same mistakes I did. :
- When you get in a fender bender, Always get the other person’s information, even if your car looks fine. You could be hurt and not know it.
- When You get a field trip form from preschool, turn it in right away. You will forget about it and get another friendly reminder from the preschool.
- Send the birthday party invitations a week ahead, not a day ahead of the party
- RSVP a day early, not a day late
- Fold a little laundry every day, not 8 loads in 1 day. (8 loads in 1 day will make you crabby)
- Don’t take a 4 year old to a sit down dinner birthday party. She will wiggle and giggle and want to be the center of attention.
- Never, ever leave your 9 year old and her friend alone to paint the utility room alone. You will seriously regret it every time you see the pink paint on the water softener and the cream colored (now cream and pink polka-dot) carpeting.
I’m 34 years old, I have so much yet to learn.