I’m trying to work on not complaining. I’ve found that the more I complain, the more my kids complain. It sounds right and justified coming out of my mouth, but when I hear it coming from them…Yikes! Complaining is not something I want to replicate. So, I thought I’d spill it all here so my kids don’t have to hear it.
Here’s some things that bug me:
- when people are late
- people who lie to me
- arguing for the sake of arguing
- getting the wrong order at a drive-thru
- people who swear in front of my kids
- lazy people
- Christian Romance novels
- non-Christian Romance novels
- junk mail
- people who don’t recycle
- board games (except scrabble)
- when someone uses my toothbrush
- when someone takes my pillow
- When the cashier at Martins talks to me about my groceries
- loud crunching
- and mostly….
- mean people.
That’s all. I feel purged.