Scroll UpScroll Up
Living On Purpose, Writing On Purpose
- Isabelle hugging her sisters tight every morning before they leave for school. She really misses them.
- Rob swinging on a trapeeze during his sermon.
- Sleeping in on Saturday past 7am
- Sleeping in on Sunday past 7am
- Watching Whitney hug her teacher, whom she adores.
- I started writing for the GCC writing team. I especially love the leader of this team.
- I started writing for an online magazine.
- I made a new friend.
- The Twitter world saved the day once again. Maddie's in the door/ER crisis handled with love from all my Tweeps
- My friends think My Dad and Mom are pretty cool people.